Pain Management Group Programme
FIVE WEEK COURSES:
- Thursdays commencing -April 30th.
- All courses require $25.00 registration fee.
- Places limited and non-refundable fee required to secure place.
VENUE: The Group Room,10/ 67 Macalister St, Sale.
One: The Fundamentals of Pain Management 10.00 – 11.30
Two: ACT for life: anxiety, depression and pain 11.45 – 1:15
Three: Pain Management 4 Workcover Injuries 1.30- 3.00 pm.
- Learn more about pain management techniques
- Develop and practice strategies based on mindfulness meditation.
- Understand how to reduce secondary pain
- Increase social interaction by sharing with others
To register call or text Debra on 0427459532 | email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Medicare rebate may be available, contact Debra for further information.
Pain Management Programme
This programme is based on best practice interventions for pain management, using a combination of CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy), Mindfulness and Brain Based Therapy.
- To provide a bio physical approach to pain management
- Develop self-management strategies
- Develop improved pain management strategies
- Reduce psychological stress and anxiety related to pain
Treated as Normal – Book Launch
A celebration and launch of the latest publication by Jeanette Gibson and Debra Smith. This event was organised to simultaneously farewell Jeanette, as she began her retirement after many years as an invaluable psychologist in the local area.